Sunday, December 6, 2009

Parka Problems

As I worked on the facial features of my drummer bear, his personality came through a bit more. He began to look like he was singing instead of just smiling. I started adding detail to the parka, hat and mukluks. After I finished the trim on the jacket, I thought it was too geometrical and decided to change it. This was a matter of personal preference. One of the great things about acrylics is the ability to paint over and change things. I'm sure the geometric trim on the parka would have been fine, but I wanted continuity. Check the next blog to see what came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment